à la carte breakfast at the pavilion from 9:30 am
Craft Fair Hours- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm – under and around the big tent
Vendor set up- 7:30 am
Shop a variety of hand-made crafts and local items under our tent. Stop by our food pavilion for a variety of fresh, hot and cold breakfast items from 8 – 10 am. Please note that a buffet breakfast will not be available this year.
Interested in being a vendor? Check our vendor page for more information.
Visit these fine vendors at our 2021 fair:
- Alex High (The Missing Piece), Gap PA. Home made furniture made out of recycled materials.
- Bethallen Creations, Denver PA. Handmade doll and dog cloths.
- Brittany’s Design, Palmyra PA. Homemade blankets, pillows, hot pads, wood items, and more.
- Henry Youndt, East Earl PA. Autographed books by local authors.
- Kelsey Fox, Lititz PA. Crocheted Items, hacky sacs, purses, girl’s hats, and washcloths.
- PICTURESCAPES, Shillington PA. Framed art & wood artwork.
- T. George Studio LLC, Ephrata PA. Handmade Jewelry.
- This Little Light of Mine, Denver PA. Block lights, mugs, bath bombs, crocheted animals and assorted other crafts.
- Pottery Bee Co., Morgantown PA. Hand-thrown mugs, planters, bowls, spoons, and pictures.
- Travis Henry, Quarryville PA. Acrylic crafts, canvas, jewelry, vases, cards, and bookmarks.
- Creations by Dooney, New Holland PA.
- Kimberly Anderson, Denver PA. Handmade projects, sewing, crochet, and jewelry.
- Cloaked in Freedom LLC, Middletown PA. Items made from U.S. Military uniforms, dog beds, blankets, pillows, wall hangings, pot holders, bracelets, and more.