It’s time for Lunch in the Community Center! Stop in for lunch every Friday in February between 10:30am and 1:30pm for a warm cup of soup or try our sandwich of the week. Visit the Lunch in the Community Center page for more information and this year’s menu.
Stay tuned for our 2013 calendar of events. We’re working to nail down the details for our events for this year and will post our schedule soon.
- 305 Broad Street – Mr. & Mrs. Robert Henderson, Sr.
- 307 Broad Street – Mr. & Mrs. Robert Henderson, Jr.
- 350 Broad Street – Mr. & Mrs. William Hassler
- 234 New Street – Mr. & Mrs. Glenn Ammons
- 85 Carriage Way – Mr. & Mrs. Edward Barba
- 101 East Main Street – Mr. & Mrs. Brian Mountz
Best Decorated House
- 212 New Street – Mr.& Mrs. Michael Boose
- 229 East Main Street –Mr. & Mrs. Bruce Martin
- 307 Park Circle – Mr. & Mrs. Bill Beck
Best Decorated Doorway/Entryway
- 228 New Street – Mr. & Mrs. John Humphrey
- 127 Center Avenue – Mr. & Mrs. Richard Grimes
- 200 East Main Street – Mr. & Mrs. David Good
Additionally, A special thank you to all who helped with Santa’s Workshop and the drive through nativity. We had 212 children and 119 adults visit Santa’s Workshop. The drive-through live Nativity was also a success.
We’re looking forward to another great year of Terre Hill Days events! Stay tuned for more information and website updates.
Join us at the Terre Hill Community Center for Santa’s Workshop this Friday and Saturday- 6:30pm to 8:30pm. Kids craft stations, stories, snacks, door prizes, visits with santa and more. Free admission. Sponsored by Terre Hill Days Committee and area businesses.
Journey through Bethlehem at the Terre Hill Park Friday and Saturday from 7pm. Live nativity and hayride departing from behind the lower level of the community center.
Halloween is just around the corner! Sorry, no Haunted Trail this year- BUT check out information on Terre Hill Haunted Trail 2013!
We need your comments, suggestions and ideas- contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback!
Where: Terre Hill Park Pavilion, 210 Lancaster Ave, Terre Hill.
When: Thursday, September 20th, 2012 – Auction starts at 6PM – Food available prior to start of auction
Item Drop Off at the Terre Hill Community Park Terre Hill, PA the day before the sale from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Items may be dropped off the day of the sale from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Item Pick Up: Please contact the Terre Hill Borough Office at (717) 445-4581 to make arrangements for volunteers to pick up donated items.
Auction Features: Furniture; Handmade Crafts; Shrubbery and Plants from Local Nurseries; New Items and Gift Certificates Donated By Local Businesses; Groceries Donated By Local Stores; Household Goods; Personal Property and More!