This Friday, July 22 kicks off the start of our summer Lunch in the Park series. Lunches will continue on Friday’s through the end of August, with a different menu each week. Stop down to the park during yard sales this Friday for a great lunch, and free ice cream with purchase!
Also, stop in Saturday for Breakfast & Yard Sales. This is our largest yard sale event of the year, and vendor spaces are still available for $5. Simply come to the park at 6 am for setup, no registration needed. Buffet breakfast opens at 7:30 am.
Another wonderful festival winds down on Sunday with some great community events planned:
- Community Church Service- 10:30 am, tent. Childcare provided.
- Community Picnic- noon, main pavilion, bring a covered dish to share, hot dogs & beverages provided
- Marty’s One Man Band – noon- main pavilion
Of course one of the best parts of Terre Hill Days is Saturday night. What a wonderful atmosphere for a great time! The award winning Sam Schmidthuber will kick things off at 6:30 pm with local country sensation Stephanie Grace beginning at 7. Of course, lots of free entertainment this afternoon throughout the park! Ride wristband special 1-4 pm.
Of course the best place to watch our fantastic fireworks display is the park, which will begin around 10 pm. Park throughout town, ride the free shuttle to the park for the show!
This is the biggest Saturday for Terre Hill Days to date! You can’t miss it- stop by for breakfast at the pavilion (a-la-carte) and browse the wonderful selection of vendors at the Arts & Crafts Fair, enjoy music all day long, and stay for the candy (and cash!) drop! The evening really kicks off at 6:30 pm with Sam Schmidthuber opening up for Stephanie Grace– all leading up to fireworks at 10- see you in Terre Hill!!
- A-la-carte Breakfast- 8 am- main pavilion
- 25th Annual ShoeFly 5 Mile Run– Registration- 6:30 am- Community Center
Race Start- 8 am, Awards- 9:45 am at the park- ShoeFly 5 Information
- Arts & Crafts Fair– 9 am – 4 pm, tent
- Food and game stands open by 11 am
- Music by Alex Allegra- 11:30 am, Sidestage
- Rides open at 12 noon (Unlimited rides 1-4 pm- wristbands available for only $15)
- Outhouse Race– 1pm
- “Cylo” from the Lancaster Barnstormers – 1 pm
- Brass & Accordion Duo- 2 pm – Sidestage
- Air Acrobatics & Candy Scramble- 3:30pm- main field
(Airplanes drop buckets of candy AND special $25 prizes onto our field!)
- Brass & Accordion Duo- 4 pm – Sidestage
- Tug of War- 4:30 pm, main field
- Magic by Mr. Sneakers – 6 pm, SideStage
- Old Time Country Music– 4pm, Pavilion 3
- Walk-in Cash BINGO- 6:00pm, tent
Country Music by Sam Schmidthuber – 6:30 pm, Main Stage
Country Music by Stephanie Grace – 7 pm, Main Stage
FIREWORKS – 10:00pm
Free giveaway sport flyer sponsored by Wood Creations! Listen for special giveaway announcements throughout the day.
Parking at the park, community center and throughout town- ride the free shuttle to and from the park!
Here’s an overview of events at Terre Hill Days tonight! Don’t forget about our special Glow Party for kids 14 and under in the timbers playground tonight, and live music during the classic car cruise by The Nomads!
Free giveaway water bottle tonight sponsored by Terre Hill Concrete! Looking for a place to park tonight? Park throughout town and ride the free shuttle to the park!