This is the biggest Saturday for Terre Hill Days to date! You can’t miss it- stop by for breakfast at the pavilion (a-la-carte) and browse the wonderful selection of vendors at the Arts & Crafts Fair, enjoy music all day long, and stay for the candy (and cash!) drop! The evening really kicks off at 6:30 pm with Sam Schmidthuber opening up for Stephanie Grace– all leading up to fireworks at 10- see you in Terre Hill!!
- A-la-carte Breakfast- 8 am- main pavilion
- 25th Annual ShoeFly 5 Mile Run– Registration- 6:30 am- Community Center
Race Start- 8 am, Awards- 9:45 am at the park- ShoeFly 5 Information
- Arts & Crafts Fair– 9 am – 4 pm, tent
- Food and game stands open by 11 am
- Music by Alex Allegra- 11:30 am, Sidestage
- Rides open at 12 noon (Unlimited rides 1-4 pm- wristbands available for only $15)
- Outhouse Race– 1pm
- “Cylo” from the Lancaster Barnstormers – 1 pm
- Brass & Accordion Duo- 2 pm – Sidestage
- Air Acrobatics & Candy Scramble- 3:30pm- main field
(Airplanes drop buckets of candy AND special $25 prizes onto our field!)
- Brass & Accordion Duo- 4 pm – Sidestage
- Tug of War- 4:30 pm, main field
- Magic by Mr. Sneakers – 6 pm, SideStage
- Old Time Country Music– 4pm, Pavilion 3
- Walk-in Cash BINGO- 6:00pm, tent
FIREWORKS – 10:00pm
Free giveaway sport flyer sponsored by Wood Creations! Listen for special giveaway announcements throughout the day.
Parking at the park, community center and throughout town- ride the free shuttle to and from the park!