Make sure to download a copy of our 2014 Terre Hill Days Committee events calendar! Available on the right hand side of the site, or by clicking here. Our next event is our annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Park on Saturday, April 19.
Check out the 2014 Lunch in the Community Center menu, serving all Friday’s in February from 10:30am to 1:30pm.
Also, stay tuned for our 2014 events calendar, coming soon! Mark your calendar for Terre Hill Days, July 17-20.
1. 107 Center Avenue – Mr. & Mrs. Frank Hersh
2. 208 New Street – Mrs. Violet Stauffer
3. 1329 Union Grove Road – Mr. Paul Leaman
1. 212 New Street – Mr. & Mrs. Michael Boose
2. 234 New Street – Mr. & Mrs. Glenn Ammons
3. 204 East Main Street – Mr. & Mrs. Devin Baldwin
Best Decorated House
1. 228 New Street – Mr. & Mrs. John Humphreys
2. 229 East Main Street – Mr. & Mrs. Bruce Martin
3. 405 Fairview Street – Mr. & Mrs. James Durrante
Best Decorated Doorway/Entryway
1. 406 Maple Street – Mr. & Mrs. Andrew Dornes
2. 307 Park Circle – Mr. & Mrs. Bill Beck
3. 127 Center Avenue – Mr. & Mrs. Dick Grimes
The weather may be a bit rainy, but the fun will continue inside this evening at Santa’s Workshop at the Terre Hill Community Center. Free crafts, stories, refreshments and a visit with Santa will be available for children. Photos with Santa also available for a small fee. Don’t miss the toy train display and story of the first Christmas. Santa’s Workshop is open Friday and Saturday from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm.
Due to the weather today, the drive through Bethlehem is canceled for this evening, but is scheduled for tomorrow in the park from 7-9 pm.
It’s almost time for Santa’s Workshop!
When: Friday and Saturday, December 6 and 7, 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Children’s crafts located on both floors of the Terre Hill Community Center. Enjoy stories, performances, cookies and of course a visit with Santa. Photos are available for a small fee. Admission is free, event sponsored by the Terre Hill Days Committee and local organizations & businesses.
Also, visit the “Journey Through Bethlehem” sponsored by area churches each evening through the park, weather permitting.