Terre Hill Days 2017 is just a few months away and we need your help to make the event another success. Volunteers are needed for many aspects of the festival- click here to see what’s available and how you can help. Thank you for your support!
Category Archives: Terre Hill Days
Another wonderful festival winds down on Sunday with some great community events planned:
- Community Church Service- 10:30 am, tent. Childcare provided.
- Community Picnic- noon, main pavilion, bring a covered dish to share, hot dogs & beverages provided
- Marty’s One Man Band – noon- main pavilion
Of course one of the best parts of Terre Hill Days is Saturday night. What a wonderful atmosphere for a great time! The award winning Sam Schmidthuber will kick things off at 6:30 pm with local country sensation Stephanie Grace beginning at 7. Of course, lots of free entertainment this afternoon throughout the park! Ride wristband special 1-4 pm.
Of course the best place to watch our fantastic fireworks display is the park, which will begin around 10 pm. Park throughout town, ride the free shuttle to the park for the show!
This is the biggest Saturday for Terre Hill Days to date! You can’t miss it- stop by for breakfast at the pavilion (a-la-carte) and browse the wonderful selection of vendors at the Arts & Crafts Fair, enjoy music all day long, and stay for the candy (and cash!) drop! The evening really kicks off at 6:30 pm with Sam Schmidthuber opening up for Stephanie Grace– all leading up to fireworks at 10- see you in Terre Hill!!
- A-la-carte Breakfast- 8 am- main pavilion
- 25th Annual ShoeFly 5 Mile Run– Registration- 6:30 am- Community Center
Race Start- 8 am, Awards- 9:45 am at the park- ShoeFly 5 Information
- Arts & Crafts Fair– 9 am – 4 pm, tent
- Food and game stands open by 11 am
- Music by Alex Allegra- 11:30 am, Sidestage
- Rides open at 12 noon (Unlimited rides 1-4 pm- wristbands available for only $15)
- Outhouse Race– 1pm
- “Cylo” from the Lancaster Barnstormers – 1 pm
- Brass & Accordion Duo- 2 pm – Sidestage
- Air Acrobatics & Candy Scramble- 3:30pm- main field
(Airplanes drop buckets of candy AND special $25 prizes onto our field!)
- Brass & Accordion Duo- 4 pm – Sidestage
- Tug of War- 4:30 pm, main field
- Magic by Mr. Sneakers – 6 pm, SideStage
- Old Time Country Music– 4pm, Pavilion 3
- Walk-in Cash BINGO- 6:00pm, tent
FIREWORKS – 10:00pm
Free giveaway sport flyer sponsored by Wood Creations! Listen for special giveaway announcements throughout the day.
Parking at the park, community center and throughout town- ride the free shuttle to and from the park!
Here’s an overview of events at Terre Hill Days tonight! Don’t forget about our special Glow Party for kids 14 and under in the timbers playground tonight, and live music during the classic car cruise by The Nomads!
- Food and Game stands open at 4 pm
- Rides open at 5 pm
- Pie Eating Contest- 5:30 pm, main pavilion, Sponsored by TnT Bakery
- Sneakers the Clown 6 pm, by main pavilion
- Hulla-Hoop Show- 6:30 pm, SideStage Area
- Classic Car Cruise Show- 6 pm, beside tent
- Walk-in Cash BINGO- 6:00 pm, tent
- Terre Hill Timbers Glow Party– ages 14 & under- 7-9 pm, Timbers Playground
- Classic Rock Hits by The Nomads – 7-10 pm, Main Stage
Free giveaway water bottle tonight sponsored by Terre Hill Concrete! Looking for a place to park tonight? Park throughout town and ride the free shuttle to the park!