Our Spring Vendor & Craft Fair is approaching quickly! We’ll see you at the park Saturday, May 3 from 10am -3pm for a great day of shopping, food and fun. Thanks to our volunteers today at park clean up day the park is looking great and what a great way to spend a spring Saturday!
Vendor spaces still available, contact Michelle Fox if you are interested – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Snow may be falling, but the weather for our annual Egg Hunt looks great! Don’t forget to drop off your colored hard-boiled eggs or filled plastic eggs at the pavilion this Friday, and we’ll see you at the hunt on Saturday at 1pm! Come early to visit with some furry friends from the local “Rags to Rabbits” 4H club.
Our Spring Vendor & Craft Fair is almost 2 weeks away! We’re still looking for vendors. Check out the event page for more information or contact Michelle Fox at email@example.com
Make sure to download a copy of our 2014 Terre Hill Days Committee events calendar! Available on the right hand side of the site, or by clicking here. Our next event is our annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Park on Saturday, April 19.
Check out the 2014 Lunch in the Community Center menu, serving all Friday’s in February from 10:30am to 1:30pm.
Also, stay tuned for our 2014 events calendar, coming soon! Mark your calendar for Terre Hill Days, July 17-20.
1. 107 Center Avenue – Mr. & Mrs. Frank Hersh
2. 208 New Street – Mrs. Violet Stauffer
3. 1329 Union Grove Road – Mr. Paul Leaman
1. 212 New Street – Mr. & Mrs. Michael Boose
2. 234 New Street – Mr. & Mrs. Glenn Ammons
3. 204 East Main Street – Mr. & Mrs. Devin Baldwin
Best Decorated House
1. 228 New Street – Mr. & Mrs. John Humphreys
2. 229 East Main Street – Mr. & Mrs. Bruce Martin
3. 405 Fairview Street – Mr. & Mrs. James Durrante
Best Decorated Doorway/Entryway
1. 406 Maple Street – Mr. & Mrs. Andrew Dornes
2. 307 Park Circle – Mr. & Mrs. Bill Beck
3. 127 Center Avenue – Mr. & Mrs. Dick Grimes